Thursday, June 13, 2013

Game Venues - Team Sheets

Hi Everyone,

Please note the following:
1. Coburg Senior High (ALVA GVE ,Coburg) is now being used as a 6th court.  This has been used in the past and only new players will not be familiar with its location.  Please make sure to ask your team manager or coach if you don't know the way.  It will be used more as the competition continues to expand..
2. Team Managers: The team sheets must be in to me no later than next Monday.  We will be receiving a fine if there are not in on the following Saturday and I need to have them prior to make sure that are club records are also up to date.  This stops errors in the future with players ages, addresses and singlet numbers.
3. We need players for under 12 boys, under 14 girls and under 8s.  These teams are short of players although under 8s will have enough for this week, I'm looking at making another team.

If you need assistance with any of the above please contact me and I will do my best to assist.

Regards

Wilton 

No comments: