Monday, July 24, 2017


Coburg Basketball Stadium leaking skylight update.

Hi All
Please see the response by SSV regarding the repair of the leaking skylights.

Kind Regards
Wilton


Hi Wilton,
 
I have read your email and taken note of the requests from Clubs.
 
I have been in touch with the roofing company and on further inspection of the site it is a bigger job than anticipated and it will be around a 6 day replacement schedule. The cost of the works is $29,600 which SSV will have to fund.
 
Due to the length of the work I am finalising how the works will effect trade over this period of time. Once I have this final summary I will then book the works in (which will be hopefully by no later than tomorrow)
 
The earliest that the works can be undertaken as it is major works is the first week of September.
 
Until then the compensation policy will be in place and SSV will work with clubs on any reimbursements outlined.
 
Regards
Rod Leonard
SSV
Operations Manager

No comments: